Skip to content

Student Service Offices

Hochschulgebäude Iserlohn

Your contact point regarding questions about your studies

The contact persons in our Student Service Offices will be glad to help you with any questions about your studies (e.g. enrolment, re-registration, semester fees, internships as a prerequisite for studying, exams, etc.). We are happy to assist you, if you have any questions beyond the information given on this page!

Not yet a student at our university?
Are you currently in the application process or did you already enrol?
  • If you have questions about your studies, your current application or exam registrations and withdrawals, please select your campus below and contact the respective Student Service Office.
Do you need further specific information?
  • If you have any questions about the content of the individual degree courses or subject-specific questions, please contact the respective advisor (content provided in German language) of the relevant faculty. The advisors also provide individual appointments.
  • You can contact the Institut für Verbundstudien (IfV NRW) in the case of questions regarding the part-time programmes.

The Student Services Offices at our campuses

Select your campus

We are glad to assist you!

You will find the right contact persons and all important information about your studies (e.g. enrolment, re-registration, internships as a prerequisite for studies.....) and about examinations at the Student Service Office of the respective campus.