National Code of Conduct for German Universities Regarding International Student
In November 2009, the General Meeting of the German Rectors' Conference adopted a National Code of Conduct for German Universities Regarding International Students.
The code defines quality standards for foreigners studying at German universities and thereby establishes a set of common minimum standards on which international students can rely.
The South Westphalia University of Applied Sciences is one of the German universities that participate in the Code of Conduct. The code of conduct and its defined quality standards refer to:
- study information, advising and marketing
- admissions and recognition of credits
- academic supervision, language and academic support and advice services
- alumni support and follow-up services
- student complaints procedures