K M Asif Shahriar, M.A.
FB Elektrische Energietechnik
E-Learning / Chatbot
- Using Chatbot in Educational Purposes
- Information Systems
- Current development in Business Informatics
About Mr. Shahriar
- Doctoral Student and Research Assistant
- Study Program Coordinator - International Management & Information Systems (MIS)
Academic & Professional Career
Doctoral Candidate at the University of Bolton, England
Research Assistant at the South Westphalia of Universtiy of Applied Sciences, Germany
Program Coordinator - International Management & Information Systems (IMIS)
09/2016 - 08/2019
Lecturer at the South Westphalia of Universtiy of Applied Sciences, Germany
M.A. in International Management & Information Systems, Germany
01/2012 - 03/2014
Lecturer at the Universtiy of Information Technology & Sciences, Bangladesh
Brand Account Executive at Carrot Communications Ltd., Bangladesh
MBA in Accounting & Information Systems, Bangladesh
BBA in Accounting & Information Systems, Bangladesh
- Talk the Talk: Enhancing the Educational Chatbot Experience by Conversational Design. EdMedia + Innovate Learning 2022. New York, USA (with Peter Weber).
- Who Am I, and If So How Many? A Multi-Entity Chatbot as Business-Interview Simulator for Individualized Practical Assignments in MOOCs. EdMedia + Innovate Learning 2019. Amsterdam, Netherlands (with Lars Bollweg, Robert Stemmermann, and Peter Weber).
- When Robots Talk - Improving the Scalability of Practical Assignments in MOOCs Using Chatbots, EdMedia and Innovate Learning 2018 (World Conference on Educational Media and Technology), 25.-29.06.2018, Amsterdam, Netherlands (with Lars Bollweg, Maik Kurzke, and Peter Weber).